The overall process for handling both Veterans Assistance (VA) and state programs is different than the Federal Title IV requirements.For the VA, a Home Institution should contact its VA certifying official for a determination on how enrollment under a consortium agreement might be handled for veteran benefits. In many cases, the VA certifying official may need to seek approval for the consortium from Veterans Affairs or if there are state VA benefits through their state approving agency.Also, if there are state grants or scholarships involved, the school should contact the state coordinator for their state financial aid programs for guidance.

Did this answer your question?