Teaching institutions are able to change a grade on Acadeum Course Share by going to the Teaching Grades page HERE. A teaching administrator can change the grade by clicking the pencil icon next to the grade in question. Once the grade change is completed, the enrolling administrator at the home institution will receive a notification that the grade has been changed.

Please contact support@acadeum.com with any questions.

Did this answer your question?