If a student has an approved ADA accommodation at his or her Home Institution (HI), the HI Enrolling Student Contact may reach out to Acadeum Student Support to request that the accommodations be applied to the student’s Acadeum enrollment. If/when the HI reaches out to Acadeum Student Support, Student Support will:

  1. Reach out to the TI to facilitate a connection to the TI's ADA accommodations officer

  2. Connect the HI ESC to the TI ADA accommodations officer.

The HI and the TI can then determine the best course of action for the student’s accommodation.

Did this answer your question?